🔕 🔔

Holland Grill?

Does anyone here have a Holland grill? Do u love it or not? We won one at a charity event in December and, although I haven't used it much, it seems to cook like a low-level electric oven, not like a high-quality gas or charcoal grill. Even the recipes on their website are for things like meatloaf....should I sell it and buy a big green egg?

asked by Pittsburgher over 5 years ago

A9f88177 5a41 4b63 8669 9e72eb277c1a  waffle3

From what I understand, you can't sear meat with it, you can't smoke at low temperatures -- sounds like a fixed-temperature outdoor gas-fired oven to me. But grilled meatloaf might be good…