🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Tuscan Grilled Steak with Rosemary - Tagliata Toscana Al Rosmarino

96171be4 93da 4c05 86ba de706d0c1641  steak rosemary last

I have a question about the recipe "Tuscan Grilled Steak with Rosemary - Tagliata Toscana Al Rosmarino" from Maria Teresa Jorge. how long does the steak usually cook for if you want it medium to medium rare? Thanks.

asked by Ella over 5 years ago

As a fan of Maria Teresa Jorge, I'll look forward to her answer. But the timing depends on two things, the thickness of your steak and the heat of the fire. You will want an internal temperature of about 120F so check it with an instant read thermometer for doneness. And for godsake don't flip it over and over. Steaks and burgers should be turned only once---it drives me nuts to watch backyard steak flippers. After the steaks come off cover them with foil to rest for a few minutes before serving.