Melissa Clark
Melissa Clark

Melissa Clark is a food columnist for the New York Times and has written over 32 cookbooks, including the recent Cook This Now.

I use a nonstick pan and lots of butter - about 1/2 TBS per egg melt butter, add eggs and over low heat I scramble with a heat proof rubber spatula. garnish with lots of black pepper and fresh herbs!

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Butter definatley, and when i have it, I love cooking them in a little duck fat! With some truffle salt too! When you Whisk the eggs together before you put them in the pan, season them then in the bowl , with salt and pepper and I like to use a splash of half and half for a little creaminess!

nutcakes

For 2 eggs, I like to add a splash of water, maybe 1/2 Tbsp with the salt and pepper. I feel that it makes fluffier eggs thant a splash of milk. If I'm having scrambled eggs with something in it, it has to be spinach for me. Such a great combination. Generous pinch of parmesan cheese works with this as well.