🔕 🔔

I bought a bottle of Melfor Vinegar and have yet to try it. Is anyone familiar with it or maybe someone can direct me towards a use for it? Thanks very much!!

asked by TiggyBee over 7 years ago

Never heard of it til now. Sounds interesting and a bit sweet? Recently bought a bottle of homemade Korean persimmon vinegar, which apparently they mostly dilute with boiling water to make an infusion for drinking. fascinating the different ways people have figured out to process foods!

Melfor is an outstanding honey and herb infused vinegar from the Alsace region in France. Its clean and smooth taste make it so unique. It is available in the States now! Check their website www.melforusa.com