A question about a recipe: Triple-Perfect Flourless Chocolate-Espresso Cake

90ac4988 1c21 49d2 bcca ea0bed054544  triple perfect dessert

I have a question about the ingredient "1 tablespoon instant Espresso (Medaglia D' Oro) powder" on the recipe "Triple-Perfect Flourless Chocolate-Espresso Cake" from lapadia. I hae Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, a gourmet supermarket and chain market within a 5 mile radius. Where can I pick up expresso powder? Never bought before...

I've always just bought it at my regular local supermarket. I don't think it's a specialty or gourmet item, at least that I've seen.

Thank you so much!

Hello sexyLC,

It's pretty much available everywhere around here. Can't remember if TJs has it, but I seem to think I've seen it there.

good luck!

Hi mrslarkin, thanks for the visual - it helps. I have an aversion to baking and nervous, but lapadia's cake looks dummy proof for me.

Jestei

generally a regular super market has that; of your choices though whole foods would be my best guess.

I've found it at every supermarket I've looked. It's in the coffee aisle near the other instant coffees.

My local supermarket chain (Stop n' Shop) did not carry the product; but next door at the upscale market did. Found it right away b/c of the image provided. Thanks all!

lapadia

Oooh I'm late to this! Glad you found what you were looking for...enjoy it, SLC! :)