🔕 🔔

Easter Supper Suggestions Please!

I am stumped regarding my Easter Supper plans. I've a nice pork loin roast and some great potatoes (we raised the pork and the potatoes) but am suddenly out of ideas of how to make an delicious, interesting, and oh-by-the-way, gluten-free holiday meal from them. All suggestions welcome!

asked by Head2Tail over 5 years ago

Haven't mastered a great pork roast recipe yet, but for potatoes how about scalloped potatoes (or as the french say "Gratin Daphinoa" (spelling may be off)

Herb crusted or apricot preserves on the pork, oven roasted garlic and rosemary potatoes.