Most Recent Contest

Help. I just typed up a soup recipe I've been working on, but it won't let me publish it to the contest. When I click the button, it just sits there staring at me. All the field are filled in and I clicked the "I promise I made this up" button. It says there are hours left to submit, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Gack!!

asked almost 4 years ago

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Try just publishing the recipe without entering it to a contest just to see if it shows up and then go back with your edit button and try to enter it. If that doesn't work contact the editors.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Are you adding a photo? If not you still need to "save" the recipe.

Thank you for trying though. :)

I have no choice unless I want to type it all up again. In fact, I looked and there is no option to post a photo which I wanted to do. It's like I'm in twilight zone. I don't think I have the patience to start over, but for some reason, it's not recognizing that I want to post a recipe for the contest. It will be too late when the editors may see my email. The contest is over at 2am. Oh well, something went awry. In fact, I typed it up twice because it did the same thing the first time. There is nothing that says "save". Only "publish", but it's greyed out.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Something may be wrong here. Normally the contest doesn't end until 6:00 pm Eastern time on Tuesday. I'd still email the editors and have your recipe on the ready.

I thought it seemed early to end it at 2am on Tuesday. Okay, will do. Thanks Pat.

former Community Editor

So sorry you're having troubles Susan. If you haven't already, do send a note to the editors' inbox ([email protected] for anyone else who might be reading this!), someone will help sort it out tomorrow and make sure the recipe gets considered for the contest.

Thanks Lindsay-Jean. Just sent them an email.

Pat, you were right. It was a glitch in the system. All has been fixed. Thanks to you and Lindsay-Jean for encouraging me to contact the editors.