What to make with leftover Easter ham?
Are you channeling your best self with this comment? (If you're not sure, check out our Code of Conduct.)
hardlikearmour is a trusted home cook.
split pea soup
Sandwiches! Good bread, Easter ham and:
1) Dijon mustard and cornichons
2) black cherry jam and cheddar cheese
3) butter, radishes and avocado
4) Lemon-dressed arugula and Swiss
5) Garlic-smashed chickpeas and aioli
6) hummus and pepper jelly
7) fried egg and Pecorino
8) spicy mustard and apple slices
9) caramelized onions and a drizzle of balsamic cream
10) roasted asparagus and goat cheese
Ok, I'll stop now.
Barbara is a trusted source on General Cooking.
Red beans and rice
June is a trusted source on General Cooking.
How much leftover ham?
Ham and cheddar scones
Please enter a valid email address.
Well played. You deserve a cookie.
Americans Are Drinking More Coffee Than Ever
The Greatest Hits
Cheesy, Chivy Spoonbread
Dryer Balls—for the Fluffiest Laundry
Captcha must be verfied
Already have an account?
Don't have an account?
Please check your email for instructions on how to reset your password
Successfully logged out
Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.
(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)
Thanks! We'll email you when it's available again.