What to make with leftover Easter ham?
hardlikearmour is a trusted home cook.
split pea soup
Sandwiches! Good bread, Easter ham and:
1) Dijon mustard and cornichons
2) black cherry jam and cheddar cheese
3) butter, radishes and avocado
4) Lemon-dressed arugula and Swiss
5) Garlic-smashed chickpeas and aioli
6) hummus and pepper jelly
7) fried egg and Pecorino
8) spicy mustard and apple slices
9) caramelized onions and a drizzle of balsamic cream
10) roasted asparagus and goat cheese
Ok, I'll stop now.
Barbara is a trusted source on General Cooking.
Red beans and rice
June is a trusted source on General Cooking.
How much leftover ham?
Ham and cheddar scones
Please enter a valid email address.
Well played. You deserve a cookie.
To thank you for being a friend
Free Shipping – This Weekend Only!
Who Will Win Our Bake Off?
A Genius No-Cook French Tomato Sauce Recipe
How—and Why—Did Fruitcake Become a Slur?
French Food, Unbuttoned
prevented successful signup:
We'll never post anything without your permission.
prevented successful login:
Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.
(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)