What to make with leftover Easter ham?
Are you channeling your best self with this comment? (If you're not sure, check out our Code of Conduct.)
hardlikearmour is a trusted home cook.
split pea soup
Sandwiches! Good bread, Easter ham and:
1) Dijon mustard and cornichons
2) black cherry jam and cheddar cheese
3) butter, radishes and avocado
4) Lemon-dressed arugula and Swiss
5) Garlic-smashed chickpeas and aioli
6) hummus and pepper jelly
7) fried egg and Pecorino
8) spicy mustard and apple slices
9) caramelized onions and a drizzle of balsamic cream
10) roasted asparagus and goat cheese
Ok, I'll stop now.
Barbara is a trusted source on General Cooking.
Red beans and rice
June is a trusted source on General Cooking.
How much leftover ham?
Ham and cheddar scones
But it was delicious! Really!
Chrissy Teigen's Everything Bagel Casserole
How to Book the Best Airbnb
Get Set for the Best
Easy Lunch Ideas
Stock Up on Essentials