What to make with leftover Easter ham?
hardlikearmour is a trusted home cook.
split pea soup
Sandwiches! Good bread, Easter ham and:
1) Dijon mustard and cornichons
2) black cherry jam and cheddar cheese
3) butter, radishes and avocado
4) Lemon-dressed arugula and Swiss
5) Garlic-smashed chickpeas and aioli
6) hummus and pepper jelly
7) fried egg and Pecorino
8) spicy mustard and apple slices
9) caramelized onions and a drizzle of balsamic cream
10) roasted asparagus and goat cheese
Ok, I'll stop now.
Barbara is a trusted source on General Cooking.
Red beans and rice
June is a trusted source on General Cooking.
How much leftover ham?
Ham and cheddar scones
Please enter a valid email address.
Well played. You deserve a cookie.
Let America eat haggis already. (Yes, we know that's chicken liver.)
How Do You Feel About Haggis?
Babka, Meet Brioche
A Magic House for Growing Plants
The Illustrated Biographies of 16 1/2 Desserts
Gifts as Unique as Snowflakes
prevented successful signup:
We'll never post anything without your permission.
prevented successful login:
Thanks for signing up!
Connect with us to get more Food52!
Sign up for our useful, inspired emails and we'll
give you everything you need to eat and live better—including
recipes, how-tos, and exclusives and great gift ideas from our
kitchen and home shop.