What to make with leftover Easter ham?
Are you channeling your best self with this comment? (If you're not sure, check out our Code of Conduct.)
hardlikearmour is a trusted home cook.
split pea soup
Sandwiches! Good bread, Easter ham and:
1) Dijon mustard and cornichons
2) black cherry jam and cheddar cheese
3) butter, radishes and avocado
4) Lemon-dressed arugula and Swiss
5) Garlic-smashed chickpeas and aioli
6) hummus and pepper jelly
7) fried egg and Pecorino
8) spicy mustard and apple slices
9) caramelized onions and a drizzle of balsamic cream
10) roasted asparagus and goat cheese
Ok, I'll stop now.
Barbara is a trusted source on General Cooking.
Red beans and rice
June is a trusted source on General Cooking.
How much leftover ham?
Ham and cheddar scones