🔕 🔔

Engine 2 Tours

Does any Whole Foods store in the Raleigh/Cary/Chapel Hill/Durham, NC area offer an Engine 2 foods tour of their store? I would be willing to bet that this would be well-attended and I, for one, would be tops on the list of attendees. I know that at one time the Cary store offered a gluten-free tour of their store, but didn't know it this would be something that might interest others, as well.

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 5 years ago

Wholefoods user icon

Hi Mame, I'm sure the healthy eating specialist at one of these stores would be happy to assist you in finding Engine 2 Diet-approved foods in the store. Please contact the stores directly for more information. You can find store contact information here: http://wholefoodsmarket...