A question about a recipe: Fig and Blue Cheese Savouries

139fbc2a a6aa 4bed a036 2df768e3d391  2015 1109 thumbprint cookies bluecheese and fig preserves alpha smoot 267

I have a question about the recipe "Fig and Blue Cheese Savouries" from TheRunawaySpoon.
Can these savouries be frozen before or after baking?

asked by foodyjudy over 6 years ago

Reiney
Reiney

Sarah is a trusted source on General Cooking.

Looking at the recipe, I'd suggest you could freeze the dough before baking (either formed into biscuits, or just as a mass) but wait until just before baking to add the fig preserves.

I definitely wouldn't freeze them after baking.

If you go back to the recipe page, you will see a tab on top of the photo marked 'questions.' That gives you the link to two times on Hotline where the question was asked before. I find that looking for questions like that, and looking through the comments, there is a lot of information added to the recipe.