🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: PALLAPPAM (Crisp Laced Rice Pancakes)

C9b427e6 a9e8 493b 9bf2 b2d3ac52de1a  dsc 0025

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "PALLAPPAM (Crisp Laced Rice Pancakes)" from pauljoseph. It says:

"When double in size, add salt and more coconut milk"
Is this extra coconut milk over & above the specified amount of 1 1/2 - 2 cups added in the earlier step, and if so how much more should I add?

asked by Panfusine over 5 years ago

B997a3e0 15e1 4323 99cc bf778a6da88e  52

Add ½ cup more total 2½ cup coconut milk 1 ½ cup + ½ cup. You have to buy this special Pan for making this pancake http://www.infibeam.com...

Correction 2 cup + ½ cup

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Thanks Pauljoseph for the clarification,
& yes, I already have the Aapam pan.. (which is one of the reasons, why I volunteered for this recipe!)