🔕 🔔

Best Espresso Powder

Does anyone have a particular espresso powder they are fond of? I have heard good things about King Arthur's, but haven't found it in stores. I know I can order online, but am making a recipe tomorrow, so need to find it in a brick and mortar store... Any other favorites? Thx!

asked by TheFritschKitchen almost 5 years ago
E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I use the Medaglia D'Oro (I probably misspelled that) but honestly, that's all my store has so .... it's good though!

84e1393f 0d16 4291 80cf 2c42b5acf188  noz photo

I'm a fan of Illy! But when I don't have instant espresso powder, I've had great results with just pulverizing coffee beans extra-fine in my grinder.

I've always used Medaglia d'Oro with fine results.

Wholefoods user icon

I like the one from Williams-Sonoma.......it's the only place I have been able to find it in the area I live. However......caution NEVER spill it onto your floor.....it is quite sticky!!!! My vacuum cleaner is still clogged from it!!!