🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Monkey (Ginger)Bread

10ab5d4e d390 48a8 a3de 31bb99a2fa04  121410f 432

I have a question about step 8 on the recipe "Monkey (Ginger)Bread" from arielleclementine. It says:

"Cover the bundt pan with plastic wrap, place in a warm spot, and allow to rise for 1 more hour. (Or you could be a gambler and refrigerate the dough overnight, and then let it come to room temperature in the morning just before baking for breakfast). The balls should be puffy and about an inch below the top of the pan."

asked by cheese1227 over 5 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I don't see why not. I think the baking time would be similar, but pay close attention to make sure!