🔕 🔔

what to serve with Preserved Lemon and Spring Vegetable Risotto with Grilled Pernod Shrimp by The Dog's Breakfast

every week we share a dinner and movie with another couple this week i would love to make Preserved Lemon and Spring Vegetable Risotto with Grilled Pernod Shrimp by The Dog's Breakfast if i sue this as a main course what could i serve with it to make a full dinner this recipe looks great and asparagus are coming to our local store so i would like to try this andneed help to round out the eal

asked by alienor almost 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

This sounds like a whole meal to me. Rich and wonderful. The only thing I can think of to add might be a salad with a simple a light dressing.