🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Beet Salad with Orange Citrus Vinaigrette and Goat

06d5193f 95f0 4e21 a6ad f3e7a060463f  img 0272

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Beet Salad with Orange Citrus Vinaigrette and Goat " from CoconutsandCardamom.
hI! I am coconutsandcardamom and I tried to edit one part but it is not refreshing. one of the ingredients is suppose to be: 1 bunch of you choice of lettuce (ex: butter lettuce, arugula, mache, romaine). but it says something else! could you help me fix it?

asked by CoconutsandCardamom over 5 years ago

19f2e275 c635 488f 8322 530158a23e00  food52

are you sure? I read that your recipe says it correctly.

652c1662 6258 49fc b4cf 91dc3d96ab6e  tumblr m2rklaqec01rsvz8ko1 1280

I guess it did! Thanks! I guess it just needed a couple minutes! Sorry I kind of got excited ! Thanks for such a quite response!