🔕 🔔

I have a very large courgette (ie a marrow) but haven't got any good ideas of what to do with it. Could you please advise me.

asked by @walternator2 over 7 years ago

B6a74962 31fc 4e50 b866 0ea34483cfb8  fb avatar

http://www.bbcgoodfood...

This search has 166 suggestions.

Make a courgette lasagne. Grate the courgette, sautee with garlic, onion n carrot. then stir in tub of ricotta. Separately heat a jar of italian tomato sauce (our make ur own). Get oven dish and layer lasagne sheets, courgette mix and tomato sauce, as you would in a normal lasagne. Really easy, tastes great and good to freeze!

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

Slice in 2 -inch segments crosswise, hollow out the centers, and stuff like you would stuffed peppers and cook slowly in a pasta sauce of your choosing.