I have a very large courgette (ie a marrow) but haven't got any good ideas of what to do with it. Could you please advise me.

asked by @walternator2 almost 8 years ago

Verdigris

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/search.do?keywords=Courgette&searchType=recipes

This search has 166 suggestions.

McGeoffrey

Make a courgette lasagne. Grate the courgette, sautee with garlic, onion n carrot. then stir in tub of ricotta. Separately heat a jar of italian tomato sauce (our make ur own). Get oven dish and layer lasagne sheets, courgette mix and tomato sauce, as you would in a normal lasagne. Really easy, tastes great and good to freeze!

Bevi

Slice in 2 -inch segments crosswise, hollow out the centers, and stuff like you would stuffed peppers and cook slowly in a pasta sauce of your choosing.