A question about a recipe: Fun Children’s “Cupcakes/Muffins”

Bc7f2587 2794 46ad 8e1a 0cc17d2aaa98  cupcakes

I have a question about the recipe "Fun Children’s “Cupcakes/Muffins”" from Maria Teresa Jorge.
How much milk goes into the cupcakes? It is not listed in the ingredients.

asked by Momimel over 6 years ago

I'm hoping Maria will see is, but based on the proportions of the rest of the ingredients, it's probably 3/4 to one cup.

Maria Teresa Jorge

I'm sorry I didn't see this question before and also not listing all the ingredients. I have corrected the recipe. Drbabs is correct, I use the same weight of flour and milk, which is 8 ounces of each. As I wrote the recipe in cups to make it easier for everyone to make, 8 ounces of milk is around 1 cup, so just use 1 cup and don't fill it all the way up.
Thanks drbabs for posting the answer.
By the way, how do I know if someone has asked me a question on my recipes?