what can I make with carrots, suede, red pepper, potatoes, eggs, flour, milk,

asked by @covertspy about 6 years ago

Quinciferous

You could make a frittata: roast the vegetables, season some eggs and bake the mixture with some cheese if you have it. Add a pie crust and you have quiche. Or it sounds like you might be able to cobble together some fritters...

(I am assuming/hoping that suede is swede, or rutabaga?)

mensaque

A nice jacket...No,sorry!I would boile the eggs hard,place potatoes slices on a roasting dish with salt,spices and some milk,then sauté the vegetables and lay them on top along with the eggs,sliced or crushed.The flour and some butter would become a roux as base to a bechamel sauce...there goes some more milk.Put some grated cheese on top of everything and put it in the oven for 30 to 45 min.on medium heat.

Perhaps a gratin? I wouldn't use eggs, though.