🔕 🔔

How long will asparagus soup (no cream no potatoes included) stay fresh refrigerated ? Does it freeze well

How long will asparagus soup (no cream, no potatoes) stay fresh refrigerated? Does it freeze well?

asked by Lynne Frat over 5 years ago

With no cream incorporated I should think it would freeze very well for several months, if you leave it that long!

766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

I've kept mine (vegan) in the fridge with success up to 5 days. Mine also freezes quite well, though I haven't tested that longer than about 1 month.

Cf6d8214 ab64 4b75 a504 57fd4489cc30  014

I would say few days refrigerated but also make sure you have the right temperature running and I would freeze in a nice strong ziploc bag, no problem. A tip that I have learned is that when I want any left over to last a little longer in the fridge is to drizzle olive oil on food's surface to conserve longer, it does work.