🔕 🔔

To dine at Momofuku, but which one?

I'm in New York City in June :-) and would love to dine at one of the Momofuku restaurants. Any recommendations? Considerations would be ease of getting a seat/table at lunch - just so I can eat my way to dinner.....Thanks

asked by Kitchen Butterfly almost 6 years ago

11a5dc99 9cd2 4f28 916e 5bee541e8aa7  400584 2795982053875 1473082837 n 1

I say Ssam Bar -- it's the original Momofuku, and they have an awesome duck lunch. The Milk Bar is right across the street for dessert, and their bar, Booker and Dax, is right next door. Noodle Bar is also great, but if you're just doing one Momofuku...do Ssam Bar!

Wholefoods user icon

I agree... Ssam Bar blew my mind.

C405edfb eff8 43c8 8d2a 9c901ad00568  ozoz bw january2014

Thank you very much! I will put it on my list and if I can get a slice of Crack Pie...at the Milk Bar, boy will I be in heaven! Thanks a lot

5f8d7fee 22ef 49ba a6b4 360299864c3e  n3ru8figt0zk0

And if you really want to go nuts start subscribing to Lucky Peach. It's a quarterly publication and totally the product of the criminal mind of David Chang, who has now perhaps surpassed Keller as the most important chef in America.

Thank Pierino - I've been looking for good reasons not to indulge myself by subscribing the Lucky Peach magazine. Momofuku (the book) was the first cookbook I read cover to cover and I am a bit in love with David Chang. Just for the food. Honest:-)