Recipe for an arugula dip or spread, please!

Just recalled I said I would bring an appetizer to our gathering tonight. What I have is arugula, olive oil, roasted onions, roasted garlic, roasted piquillo peppers, serrano pepper, parmesan cheese and goat cheese. Does any of this sound like it will make something? I am trying not to go the the store, but if I must I will.

asked by SKK about 6 years ago

cookingProf

You have an array of mouthwatering ingredients. I would make a chunky dip made with goat cheese, roasted garlic/onions/piquillo peppers. Add a few table spoons of milk or yogurt or even water to adjust the consistency. Mix in chopped arugula and a little toasted cumin if you have it.

Wonderful, cookingProf. Much appreciated!