🔕 🔔

Greek potatoes

The Greek roasted ppotstoe salad with garlic aioli dressing looks divine. Is it something I can make ahead and put in frig overnight? I want to take to a picnic. No where did it say if a warm or traditional chilled salad. Help. Making now.

asked by Portia hendrick over 5 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Which Greek potato recipe (full name)?

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

I'd make the Greek potatoes a day ahead- high temp (400F) in oil and chicken stock with chunks of lemon. Pull out just before fork tender, chill, and make as a cold salad the next day with olives, onion, peppers, tomato, and oregano.