🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Coffee Cardamom Cake + Coffee Buttercream

406fc636 7a9d 43eb a585 6003545d48ec  coffee cardamom cake with coffee buttercream

I have a question about the ingredient "unsalted butter, room temp, and extra for cake pans" on the recipe "Coffee Cardamom Cake + Coffee Buttercream" from gastroanthropologist. how much butter is this? how many tbsp?

asked by Ruby Claire about 5 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Looks like the recipe says 8 ounces of butter. 8 ounces = 1 cup = two sticks of butter = 16 tablespoons. I think an extra tablespoon would be enough to grease the pans.