🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cacio e pepe pizza with roasted radishes

61beee58 5658 409b b2c3 780df025dfe5  food52 06 05 12 2421

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Cacio e pepe pizza with roasted radishes" from fiveandspice. It says:

"Shape the dough into a ball and put into an oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator overnight. (you can also just let it rise at room temp. for 2 hours, but the flavor is infinitely improved by a slow rise in the fridge)" How long do you think this could be left in the fridge on a slow rise?

asked by aussiefoodie over 5 years ago

0bc70c8a e153 4431 a735 f23fb20dda68  sarah chef
Reiney

Sarah is a trusted source on General Cooking.

Peter Reinhardt's pizza dough can be left in the fridge for up to 3 days (or frozen for 3 months) - so I can't see why this would be any different.

(Love your choice of beer btw!)

C4b35b3e a030 4605 bcae f5a7ba4644f4  sausage2
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

I would agree! The most I'veever left dough in the fridge is two days, but if Peter Reinhart says up to three, I'd trust him.