Storing kale chips

I just made a big mess of kale chips and then realized last time I did this my storage method (Tupperware) was an epic fail. Any better ideas? I really made a lot and I hate to give them to the squirrels!

asked by MTMitchell about 6 years ago

chefsusie

I have purchased dessicant packets for storing things long-term. They absorb moisture. Here is one shop online;

http://www.silicagelpackets...

mmarseglia

I've found a quick blast in the oven perks them up if stored in tupperware, only 5 minutes.

You can also get desiccant bags from electronic buys packaging or (if you need a lot) make your own: buy a jar of soil moist and add a teaspoon or two in a loose leaf tea bag. Seal with tape.