🔕 🔔

Thanks for a wonderful time with 4 awesome food52ers!

drbabs, sadassa_ulna, Kitchenbutterfly, Justpicked, you ladies made my day. &and thank you Food52 for being indirectly responsible for it!

asked by Panfusine about 5 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

It was a blast, Panfusine. Thanks so much for organizing. Can't wait to see the pictures! Xo

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Is there a way for us all to see the pix? Sorry to have missed this!

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I am jealous! Yes, we all want to see the photos!

C1aa93d7 c7a4 4560 aa6d 6dca74cc98ca  smokin tokyo

Yes, we all do!

C405edfb eff8 43c8 8d2a 9c901ad00568  ozoz bw january2014

It was a very special and delicious lunch, Eataly is amazing......pictures o. The way. We could upload a few here.....except the option to do so is greyed out on the wonderful iPad, which is currently my only option. Thanks ladies, it was wonderful

C45c94a0 2e08 45bf a73c 4235d1b3c4bb  image

This was my first time meeting fellow [ lady ] food52ers face to face, thanks to Panfusine for organizing and Kitchen Butterfly for flying across the Atlantic. It was really wonderful to share a delicious meal with the four of you and get to know you. Grazie!

Kitchen Butterfly and Panfusine both have serious cameras - at the Eataly meet-up KB and Pan engaged in a friendly duel of the lenses. (That's when the rest of us put away our wimpy cell phone cameras.) Check out both of their blogs: http://www.kitchenbutterfly... and http://www.panfusine.com/

33f00148 b116 47f0 8789 76ae3bdb2bbb  photo 1

It looks like you guys had a fantastic day! I hope I can make it next time!

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

So so sooooooo sad I had to miss it but equally delighted y'all had fun!!!