🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Fudgy Chocolate Stout Cake

6662adb9 131f 4d28 b65e 905ce444d146  chococake

I have a question about the recipe "Fudgy Chocolate Stout Cake" from mrslarkin. I have two vegan potucks and a birthday in a row- W, Th, F. I want to take one of these cakes to each event, and I'm trying to decide if I can make them all either tonight (Tuesday), or right after work Wednesday. I suppose the Friday cake is of greatest concern. Should I freeze it, or will it keep well in the fridge? Thanks for your advice!

asked by mem about 5 years ago

Just from looking at the recipe, it seems like a cake that will do fine in the freezer. I'd prefer freezing to keeping it on the counter or fridge.