🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cucumber mint gazpacho

6d43aedc 83dc 4668 aef3 322ca65e7eed  039 bright

I have a question about the recipe "Cucumber mint gazpacho" from zahavah. This recipe has a step about bread cubes but there are no bread cubes in the ingredient list. How much bread is used? from what kind of bread?

asked almost 6 years ago

zahavah

Hi Monita.

Thanks so much for pointing out my error (I've fixed it in the recipe). I used 1 cup of bread cube. Any good white bread (i.e., NOT Wonder bread!) should work. My favorites are challah and ciabatta (I used ciabatta here). Use some of the crust, but make sure it's mostly the insides. The crust is harder to break down and could result in a less smooth texture.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.