egg timer

My trusty $1.49 hourglass suction cup egg timer (perfect to 3 minutes and 45 seconds) fell to the floor and passed away to broken glass heaven.
I now need a new egg timer as I do not like clock timers, I don't own a microwave with a beeper timer, so am open to hear what you guys suggest I might look at for a replacement.

asked by bigpan over 6 years ago

Pecan-Ann

Just look around your neighborhood for older folks, they are sure to have one to share or give away. Sometimes I just go "next door" for an excuse to borrow when really I want the ideas, the chatting, and the friendship of sharing cooking ideas.

ATL
ATL

Google it or a description of it. You might find a place that sells them new or used in good condition.