🔕 🔔

Anyone have experience using dried ghost chilies (Bhut Jolokia)? I am looking for some recipes in which to incorporate them.

asked by zackM over 5 years ago

Bac35f8c 0352 46fe 95e3 57de4b652617  p1291120

Oh my! Those are supposed to be insanely hot! Just having them near a dish makes it almost too much heat... However you use them, just start small -- you can always add more if needed. And handle carefully so that you don't end up with a bit of oil on your fingers, that goes to your eye, that then creates unpleasantness. Consider handling with gloves.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Well zackM, I am impressed. And I agree with SeaJambon.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Any recipe with chiles could work, if you really want 'insanely hot.'

I had those in a cooked salsa in Arizona very spicy but good