🔕 🔔

dessert for 6

I was thinking of making a raspberry drizzle over a slice of pound cake, and maybe adding some whipped creme on top.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to making a delicious raspberry concoction?

asked by sawbones over 5 years ago

You can make peach melba, it has a raspberry sauce, it's simple and easy

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Sounds so yummy!!

I make raspberry syrup to add to lemonade and lambic. I bet the syrup would be delicious drizzled over some pound cake. Here's the lemonade and syrup recipe: http://www.food52.com/recipes...

And here's a pound cake recipe I have, which I have to make again since I really want pound cake and raspberries now! http://www.food52.com/recipes...

A wonderful and simple recipe from Ina Garten that I have used as a starting point many times.

Ingredients
1 half-pint package fresh raspberries
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup water
1 cup (12 ounces) seedless raspberry jam
1 tablespoon Framboise liqueur
Directions
Place the package of raspberries, the granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer for 4 minutes. Pour the cooked raspberries, the jam, and Framboise into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process until smooth. Chill.

I have a great recipe for raspberry tiramisu it's from Bon appetit you could maybe find it online no bake very simple