Challah

Most challah recipes make 2-3 loaves, which is good because I like to share. However, I can't fit two loaves on a baking sheet & I only have room in my oven for one sheet without the other one "overlapping". So how do you carry out the final shaping & baking? Divide up the dough & refrigerate is the only thing I can think of.

asked by Stephanie G over 6 years ago

Benny

once you shape the loags, set them in the refridgerator, separately, for the final proofing. you can then remove them one at a time and bring them to temperature for baking one at a time.

I use a large sheet for 2 loaves plus one roll.