🔕 🔔

How do I bake gluten free brownies without it resulting in a very grainy texture? It doesn't ever happen with regular mixes. Thanks!

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 5 years ago

766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

Try my recipe, here: http://food52.com/recipes...

The trick is to let the cocoa, eggs, and oil do most of the work for you, instead of packing brownies with flour. Also, the finer ground gluten-free flours you use, the better. My favorite flour for brownies is sorghum, because it adds flavor and keeps a very "normal" texture. It's better at texture than most brown rice flour, which is usually a slightly coarser grind than sorghum.