🔕 🔔

Need ideas for jazzing up a whole chicken

I bought a nice organic whole chicken for a casual Sunday night dinner but am out of ideas. I can make a simple roast chicken with lemon, herbs, etc., but would like to jazz it up. To make it more of a challenge, I'd like to avoid Asian or Middle Eastern favors having had a lot of them recently. Can anyone help with ideas? Ideas for sides appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.

asked by ATL about 5 years ago

If you have time Food52ers Inpatskitchen Slow Roasted Chicken is absolutley terrific. http://food52.com/recipes.... I have left out the lemon and just put celery and garlic in the cavity and then used a Cajun Seasoning instead of the Greek Seasoning, Yummy!