I'm making a Pumpkin Tiramisu for Thanksgiving. I know the longer it sits the better it tastes, would making it on Tuesday net the best taste results? Also, I'm not sure if I should use a pumpkin espresso or Private Stock rum for better taste results. Any thoughts? Thanks!

To Food52 Admin: What if you only allowed questions to post from twitter from people who have their twitter username linked to food52.com? It could cut down on a lot of the recipe queery questions. Just a thought.

asked by JessieLK almost 8 years ago

sixelagogo

i'm for the rum (ps: sounds fabulous)

In the tiramisu recipe that I use, there is combination if rum and espresso for soaking the lady fingers. So maybe a combination of both?

JessieLK

Oh good idea! Thanks to you both!