🔕 🔔

Need Haitai Organic Mixed Grain Cooking Instructions and Recipes

I purchased a bag of these mixed grains (I think at H-Mart) and there are no cooking instructions on the package. I tried emailing the address on the Haitai website and it came back undeliverable saying there is no such account. Can anyone tell me how to cook these? Would also love recipes using the grain mix! It contains sweet rice, sweet brown rice, brown rice, baby pearl barley, pressed barley, and whole barley.

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 5 years ago

Try cooking it like you would brown rice. And use it in recipes where you would use barley, brown rice, etc.