🔕 🔔

How do you pickle carrots? Like the ones found in a banh mi

I love the fresh crunch of Vietnamese sandwiches but don't know how to pickle the carrots

Suggestions?

asked by jessalissous about 5 years ago

Here you go:
http://www.vietworldkitchen...

Check out pickled carrots on Google. I saw one for Vietnamese pickled carrots that looks really good but I don't know how to copy it to here. Can any one tell me?

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Hightlight & Copy the link thats offers the recipe & come back here and paste.

You might try the pickled carrots and radishes in this recipe: http://www.food52.com/recipes...

Thanks, sexyLAMBCHOPx. Paste doesn't appear on my phone here, just a space to type, so I'll have to try it when I'm home from vacation & use my laptop. I've only ever used my phone for Food52 & the questions.