What are the glass dishes Amanda uses for her kids in "Amanda's kids lunch"?

I love your Amanda's Kids' Lunch feed and couldn't help to notice how nice the actual containers she presents the food in are. They seem to be glass. Some clear, some white. What are they? Are they a bento box or individual containers?

asked by tuutuut over 6 years ago

maryvelasquez

Aren't they cute? I saw some containers that looked like those at the Muji store.

Glad you like them! They're called Glasslock -- and you can get them at the Container Store: http://www.containerstore.com/shop/kitchen/foodStorage/leftoversGlass?productId=10032212&N=78635

Paul Klosterman

I recently discovered these dishes while eating at one of the many new food trucks that have invaded downtown MPLS. They were giving customers a free container with every order. They are available at Target but below is the manufacturers site....
http://www.aladdin-pmi.com/target-adult-lunch

slock

My mom has similar ones and the tops drive me batty. You have to clip all four sides down and up each time you get into them. I have the glass Pyrex ones (easy tops!) and love them.