🔕 🔔

Freezer 101

Can you puree watermelon in your blender and then freeze it without jeopardizing the flavor in future recipes?

asked by LauriL about 5 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

One of our favorite drinks is watermelon, strawberries, lime juice and ginger using my Vita-Mix. I cut watermelon in chunks and then freeze it in serving portions and slice strawberries and freeze them in serving portions. And for a snack we take out the individual portions of watermelon and eat them.
Cold and refreshing.

Perhaps try it pureeing watermelon and freezing it in bite size chunks and let us know what your vote is. Would love to hear how it turns out!