A question about a recipe: Welsh Rarebit with Prosciutto, Tomatoes, and Spinach

2d6bdab3 4206 4c3d ac52 e428177251bc  default recipe

I have a question about the recipe "Welsh Rarebit with Prosciutto, Tomatoes, and Spinach" from The Internet Cooking Princess. The recipe doesn't specify - how many green onions - and are they chopped? thank you.

asked by meganvt01 over 6 years ago

Lost_in_NYC

Just go based on your own personal taste preference really. Don't be afraid to improvise on recipes where the ingredient count/quantity might be a bit vague or if you prefer the taste/quantity of something more than another. Go with what you like in terms of taste/texture/etc.....in this case green onions!

theicp

Chopped and what he said!