🔕 🔔

Need your recipe for Clams with Grilled Chorizo & Charred Tomatoes.

How do I find the recipe for Clams with Grilled Chorizo & Charred tomatoes? I looked everywhere. Please Advise

asked by Chef Anthony about 5 years ago

I found it easily by searching 'clams chorizo' in the search box at top right. Sorry no one answered sooner. This sounds like a fantastic recipe, I could eat it now.
http://food52.com/recipes...

You would find this type of recipe the same way you would any other recipe - search your favorite web sites and cooking media. Google is your friend... Good luck

In this case, it was a food52 recipe, so he only needed to use the search box on this site. That gives a more targeted search.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

chef of the future 2000 - you dont have to " I agree with all your comments"!!!