Deconstruct this quinoa salad:

6c8d9994 4fa5 450e bea6 7913ae94776e  image

It's called "smoked chicken quinoa salad" - besides the obvious in the name, I see orzo, corn, sundried tomatoes, and raisins. Couple other things I'm not sure of though and would like to try to make a similar salad - especially these bean-like things :) thoughts??

Thanks

asked by AndyFL over 6 years ago

AndyFL

Humm doesn't look like the pic does very much. Looks better in my phone. Oh well :)

Are the bean like things edamame -- immature soy beans, something like fresh limas? What do you think is in the dressing? Herbs or spices?

AndyFL

Humm don't think limas. Kinda like an edamame but a bit smaller. Dressing has more of an herby flavor - which I could share somehow :)

chef of the future 2000

I think the bean like things look like pepitas ( pumpkin seeds).