🔕 🔔

Cool kitchen Hack for separating eggs.

Its in CHinese, but you don't need to understand the language. http://newyork.grubstreet...

asked by Panfusine over 5 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Now thats amazing, going to find a plastic bottle and try it now. Thanks Panfusine, that is so cool!!

I tried it, the first yolk broke but I think it was my fault had to get used to the squeeze technique with the bottle the second one worked like a charm, yolk intact both times removing from white of egg and putting it back. Great hack!!

Amazing!!!!!

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

Wow, that is very cool. Stunt eggs! However, I tend to agree with AntoniaJames. To separate eggs I've always simply let the white slide off between my fingers (just like my mother showed me) - far less cinematic impact, but it works just fine.

I agree Antonia but you got to admit that is pretty cool

JAC

So cool!! I'm getting up from the couch & trying it right now!!