🔕 🔔

Submitting existing recipe to new contest

I've done it a ton of times in the past - but now when I "edit recipe" to submit it (ie select the dropdown menu that allows you to select the active contest) that drop down menu is no longer available. Anyone else having this problem or am I looking for it in the wrong place after the latest site redesigns?

asked by meganvt01 about 5 years ago

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Same problem here. It seems to have disappeared shortly after the contest was announced. Kenzi has been working on that issue.

Db7da0e2 eba7 43cf ab31 bf71391b7615  me
Amanda Li

Amanda is a developer at Food52.

We found the issue with the contest so you should be able to Submit a Recipe now. Sorry for the hiccup!