New contest info

I've been out of the loop for the past couple of weeks, but now that I'm feeling better, I'd like to get back into the swing of things but I can't seem to figure out when/how often the new contests and editor's nominees are posted. Do the contests now end on a Friday? But is there still a weekly contest? The contest info button gives the info on the old contests...can we update this please? Thanks! I missed you guys!

asked by lorigoldsby almost 7 years ago

wssmom

http://www.food52.com/blog...

New contests come every two weeks now. Glad you're feeling better!!

Yes, we're announcing new contests every 2 weeks and we're giving you all a bit more time to submit recipes now too. The next contest will be announced tomorrow at noon and the deadline will be the next Thursday (10/13) at midnight ET (that last part hasn't changed).