Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

New contest info

I've been out of the loop for the past couple of weeks, but now that I'm feeling better, I'd like to get back into the swing of things but I can't seem to figure out when/how often the new contests and editor's nominees are posted. Do the contests now end on a Friday? But is there still a weekly contest? The contest info button gives the info on the old contests...can we update this please? Thanks! I missed you guys!

asked by lorigoldsby over 5 years ago
0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

http://www.food52.com/blog...

New contests come every two weeks now. Glad you're feeling better!!

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Yes, we're announcing new contests every 2 weeks and we're giving you all a bit more time to submit recipes now too. The next contest will be announced tomorrow at noon and the deadline will be the next Thursday (10/13) at midnight ET (that last part hasn't changed).

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.