🔕 🔔

tried to enter a recipe for the contest

got everything entered down to the "extras" at the bottom, but the footer on the page is obscuring the part where I have to attest that it is my recipe and check the box to enter into the contest. What's wrong? why is that blocked?

asked about 5 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Sorry for the trouble, ChefJune! Can you email [email protected] and let us know what internet browser (Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and operating system (Mac/PC) you're using, so our developers can look into this bug?

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

june, sometimes that happens to me when i have enlarged the page too much. so i shrink it back down to size and things aren't obscured anymore. was that your problem for this question a year ago?