🔕 🔔

tried to enter a recipe for the contest

got everything entered down to the "extras" at the bottom, but the footer on the page is obscuring the part where I have to attest that it is my recipe and check the box to enter into the contest. What's wrong? why is that blocked?

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Sorry for the trouble, ChefJune! Can you email [email protected] and let us know what internet browser (Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and operating system (Mac/PC) you're using, so our developers can look into this bug?

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

june, sometimes that happens to me when i have enlarged the page too much. so i shrink it back down to size and things aren't obscured anymore. was that your problem for this question a year ago?