🔕 🔔

Having trouble entering contest

I am trying to enter Your Best Stale Bread contest. My recipe is saved but I can't add it to the contest. I tried editing the recipe and no choice appears at the bottom of the form to enter it in. I read all the advice and still can't figure it out. Thanks

asked by Neurotic Kitchenista over 5 years ago

40679432 73ff 4750 a825 013d50b38006  onionavatar
Michael Hoffman

Food52 Alum

Hi, Neurotic Kitchenista. Unfortunately, the submission period for the contest you mentioned has closed. If you have other questions about the website, please feel free to email [email protected]. Thanks!

Fcf55b1a 052a 4a45 9e74 ece7e6a1c578  img 0074

ah.. I am not getting the hang of this contest thing I guess. Watched all week for the contest announcement for the right time be able to enter the newest and I somehow missed it still. Thanks!

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

New contest themes are announced every other Monday. From that point submissions are accepted until the following week on Tuesday. Next new contest opens on December 10th.