Quiche without Eggs

I had a recipe a long time ago, for a quiche without eggs - I believe it used spinach as the mail ingredient.

asked by food52.com recipes about 6 years ago

Are you looking for this recipe or do you have a question about it? Let us know.

food52.com recipes

I need a recipe for quiche without eggs

a Whole Foods Market Customer

If there are no eggs, then it isn't a quiche. It's a savory pie of some kind, but not a quiche.

cookbookchick

Spanakopita has eggs in it, too.

former Community Editor

Perhaps you could try this one using spinach instead of the suggested fillings: http://www.food52.com/recipes...

I haven't tried this one, but I always have success with 101 Cookbook recipes, so this might be another option for you:
http://www.101cookbooks...

ATL
ATL

I can't tell from your question if someone has an egg allergy or if you don't like eggs. If an allergy, maybe one of the egg substitutes would work ( sold in liquid form. I agree, not a quiche without eggs. Good luck!

pickledpossum

Organ has a product called "no egg". You mix with water and gives the same reaction as eggs have in any dish. On the box they have an egg-free meringue, so it's bound to work for a quiche.

Here's a recipe that uses silken tofu and spinach: http://www.vegangela.com/2011/04/18/versatile-vegan-quiche/