🔕 🔔

"edit recipe" and "add photo" buttons not working

Hi All, all of a sudden "edit recipe" and "add photo" stopped working on my recipes. Last night I uploaded a recipe and wanted to change a photo but it was not possible. I then checked my other recipes and it's happening everywhere. In some cases "edit button" was OK, bit "add photo" did not work. In most of the cases, it was both. Thanks!

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

asked about 5 years ago

A0073018 4b0d 40c9 8700 234d707592cc  karl

Hi Sashy, so sorry for the inconvenience - we've got a fix in the pipeline that should be out today.

In the meantime, as a workaround, your can append "/edit" to the url for any recipe in order to edit it, e.g:

becomes

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

Karl, thank you!

40679432 73ff 4750 a825 013d50b38006  onionavatar
Michael Hoffman

Food52 Alum

QueenSashy: We just put up a fix for this problem. Let me know if you still have any issues. Thanks for your patience!

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

Hi Michael: It is working and I just changed the photo that was intensely bothering me. Thank so much!