How to edit my profile?

Just wanting to change the photo and don't see the prompts to do that. Very clear it is my lack of education in this matter. Help!

asked by SKK about 7 years ago

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

SKK, sorry it's a bit obscure. First click your name at the top of the screen. Then, click the link that reads "edit my profile" that appears... Hunt around on the screen -- you'll see the link roughly above your photo.

Does that help?

Thank you, Peter. I did what you said - I just uploaded the photo I wanted and it worked. Appreciate your response.