🔕 🔔

How to edit my profile?

Just wanting to change the photo and don't see the prompts to do that. Very clear it is my lack of education in this matter. Help!

asked by SKK over 6 years ago

E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

SKK, sorry it's a bit obscure. First click your name at the top of the screen. Then, click the link that reads "edit my profile" that appears... Hunt around on the screen -- you'll see the link roughly above your photo.

Does that help?

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Thank you, Peter. I did what you said - I just uploaded the photo I wanted and it worked. Appreciate your response.